mounted concrete pumps are those engineering products that are used to
supply concrete to places which are difficult to reach by other heavy
Concrete Pumping Equipment required : concrete pump, heavy-duty pipe,
hose and other accessories. Concrete pumps can be mounted on any type of
diesel powered trucks. When pressure is applied to a column of fresh
concrete by the concrete pump it forces the concrete through a
The various advantages of truck concrete pumps are :
- With respect to other methods, pumping placement is faster.
- Concrete can be pumped even to difficult areas.
- Concrete pumping saves enough man power and energy.
- Concrete pumping is all weather operation.
- Concrete pumping is useful in the areas where space available
for construction equipment is limited.
- Pumping of concrete frees other heavy equipments like cranes and
hoists for other construction operations.
- Since the flow of concrete is directed to the exact spot pumped
concrete can be easier to handle.
- Continuous supply of pumped concrete can help set a steady work