concrete cutting, concrete is removed by sawing or drilling through
skillful operations of concrete cutter. Available in different sizes and
horse power modern concrete cutters are known for their attractive
finishes which uses water to avoid dusts. The most common types of
concrete cutting machines are core drilling, wall sawing and slab or flat sawing.
Having hydraulic and pneumatic power and armed with petrol or diesel
engine, valves, nylon filters, protective hoods, off-on chokes these
cutters are applied for various purposes.
The main applications of concrete cutters are :
- Reinforced concrete asphalt precast and structural stone
materials can be cut easily.
- It is used for sawing of concrete walls for enlarging doors,
windows and other openings in concrete foundation.
- By using concrete cutter holes can be drilled for electrical
purpose, plumbing, industrial decoratives etc.
- Using concrete cutter interior trenching is done for plumbing and
- It is used for the removal and cutting of concrete floors,
walkways, stairs and masonry walls.
- It is also used for the cutting of joints for traffic induction
loop and asphalt or concrete pavements during road or general repair